The Eclipse Corridor – time to change one’s destiny!
The event starts on 7 August at 18:10 GMT (lunar Eclipse), ends on August 21 at 18:26 GMT (total Solar Eclipse), 2017.
The period between two eclipses is a unique time for positive transformations in one’s destiny! There is a chance to cardinally influence the important spheres of one’s life with one’s own efforts. You will need a right and confident decision combined with a passionate and positive desire, and a powerful energetic message, which will influence the following 18.5 years and will have a fatal nature. The time corridor between the Solar and Lunar eclipse is about 2 weeks. Solar eclipses take place on a new moon, while lunar eclipses take place on a full moon. The maximum number of eclipses is from 5 to 6 in a year.
Why are events taking place within the Eclipse Corridor fatal?
The Sun and Moon, being in a particular sign and degree at the moment of the eclipse, will get back to this particular sign and degree only in 18.5 years’ time. That is why the events are fatal regardless of whether or not you know about the Eclipse Corridor. In any case, all your thoughts, desires, and deeds will be “imprinted” in space and will influence your destiny in the future.
If you would like to change your life, the best time to do so is the Eclipse Corridor (the period between the eclipses)! If you doubt whether your decisions are right, you should rely upon the Supreme powers: asking the Almighty for help in solving the problems in the best way for you.
Recommendations for the Eclipse Corridor:
- Create energetic messages for rejuvenation, recovery from diseases, and quitting bad habits. Pay attention to your psychological and physical health. You need proper rest; wellness treatment will be good for you.
- Solve family problems. For example, women who have problems with childbirth or getting married should meditate on positive changes in these spheres of life.
- It’s very important to harmonise one’s thoughts and one’s home. Your thoughts and deeds should be “environmentally friendly”. It is good to pray, go to churches and temples, read the Scriptures, be loving and thankful towards your nearest and dearest, to the Universe etc
- Remember that your desires and decisions should be deliberate; if you are certain that it will be good for you, you can programme your future daringly. Remember that the decisions taken within this period are fatal.
- You shouldn’t speak ill of anyone or get annoyed during the Eclipse Corridor. The “dark forces”, your own “dragon” will provoke you towards negative karmic thoughts and deeds. Their aim is to start a destructive 18.5 year period for you. Unkind wishes, insults can provoke a curse. One should avoid any kind of abuse - verbal, psychological or physical. Radiate Love, forgive all offences, help your loved ones and be happy!
Mythology and esoteric grounds of the eclipses.
In Vedic astrology a great part is played by two “shadow” planets or “serpentine” fictitious points, called Rahu (north node of the Moon) and Ketu (south node of the Moon). These are the karmic nodes in which the Moon’s orbit intersects with the surface of the ecliptics of the visible movement of the Sun, and this is where eclipses take place.
According to Vedic astrology, Rahu (the head of the asur) and Ketu (serpentine body) are two parts of the daemon Rahu, brother of Maya Danava – a mystic and the heavenly architect. The two parts of Rahu’s body are 180 degrees apart from each other.
During the course of the Solar eclipse, Rahu (the daemon’s head) consumes the Sun, and in course of the Lunar Eclipse Ketu (the body) oppresses the Moon.